Find Out How We Can Help
What is the FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit program?
The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is a $3.2 billion subsidy to help Americans afford Internet service during the pandemic.
The program will conclude when the fund is expended or six months after the end of the public health emergency.
Sano Health is an authorized EBB service provider.
Sano's subsidized EBB service includes:
- Smartphone configured to enable easy access to apps and content chosen by our partners
- Unlimited mobile data, voice and text
- Device management and monitoring
- Customer support
Who is eligible?
- People receiving government subsidies (e.g. Medicaid)
- One per household (Household is defined as an economic unit. People in communal housing are each a household for this program)
- Lifeline recipients
Become a Sano EBB representative
The Sano Health EBB representative is responsible for identifying and signing up eligible subscribers for the Sano Health FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit program.
This is a rewarding role; the representative helps disadvantaged Americans obtain government subsidized broadband service and a broadband device.