Short duration and longitudinal virtual care management with SanoCare
Sano's assistive healthcare devices enable digital care for populations with specific medical needs. Tablets and smartphones curated to meet patient needs, reduce medical costs and improve quality outcomes for healthcare providers.
Purpose-built mobile healthcare devices and broadband solutions connecting providers with their patients. Pre-confitured with one-tap access to customized curation.
- Used for virtual care models from single-encounters to longitudinal care
- SDoH needs assessment and community social care resource locator
- Works with most telehealth and RPM solutions
- Enables surveys, and text & voice reminders
- Supports SanoEngage, Sano's proprietary patient engagement
- Connected to the wireless network
Accessed with elegant UI. Easy to use, even for the most digitally challenged patients.
Customized patient mobile healthcare device, preconfigured with digital health assets and ready to use
Data, voice and texting, using networks of major and local mobile operators
Management and Analytics
Remote management, monitoring and updates. Analytics and usage stats.
End to end logistics. Live support